Caligo is a wrathful god of nature and a guardian deity of all non-human animals. It represents the wilderness and despises humans.
Associations and domains Edit
Caligo is mainly a guardian deity of all non-human animals and nature. Other associations include:
- Animal bones, feathers, horns, etc
- Purple and blue flowers
- Clear water
- Large, natural forests
- Foggy/misty areas
- Swamp areas
- Candles (Preferably green, purple, blue or black)
- Blood (Must be your own)
- Clear spring or rain water
- Bones, feathers, pelts, etc. (Important: Must not killed by human hands)
- Blue or purple flowers. Lavender is a favorite.
The altar should be simple and natural. Offerings should be laid on a black cloth or on moss.
If you feel like you've done harm to nature or an animal, you can offer blood, sugar or lavender infront of a burning candle to Caligo and ask for forgiveness/punishment.
To contact Caligo and for more information, refer to its blog.